The User Experience (UX) Designer translates business needs into user interfaces.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Collaborates with business analysts, product owners, and technical leads to turn ideas into functional prototypes
- Establishes and enforces a design standard that properly reflects our brand
- Establishes user groups, user testing processes, and regular feedback mechanisms
- Stays informed about user experience and design trends, and user preferences
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least two (2) years’ UX experience
- Experience with design & UX tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Bulma or other design frameworks
- Experience developing and enforcing a style guide and consistent design patterns
- Ability to be highly organized & collaborative
- Ability to work well in a fast-moving environment
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Design; or equivalent work experience
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
Read Full Job Description