Greater Denver Area
As a UI/UX designer, you will be working on the product experience for Hotel Engine. You will use your skills in interaction design, visual design, and usability testing, to create various UX designs, from lo-fi wireframes to hi-fi prototypes, to create solutions for our customers. You will be a member of our product team working with various stakeholders across the company to translate customer feedback into intuitive, user-friendly solutions to create a better customer experience. Our design department is small and nimble, and you will have an immediate impact on the future of our products.
- Take complex design problems and translate technical requirements into simple, elegant UX solutions.
- Collaborate with team members from story requirements to development deliverables by creating wireframes, prototypes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity mockup to present solutions to our product and engineering teams to get buy-in on your UX solutions.
- Develop cross-platform web, mobile, and app wireframes.
- Collaborate with Marketing to deliver webpages and customer journeys that drive maximum engagement and lead generation for their campaigns.
- Support the Brand Creative Director to achieve brand goals by assisting in defining, enhancing, and utilizing branded components to create on-brand UI. Be the enforcer and quality control for brand guidelines from a product execution perspective.
- Work and communicate with in-office and remote team members.
- Create usability testing plans to evaluate designs.
- High-fidelity wireframe and prototyping experience (i.e. Invision, Figma, etc).
- Skilled in using design, wire-framing, and use case tools (i.e. Adobe Creative Cloud, Axure RP, usertesting.com).
- Excellent interaction design skills.
- Experience moving designs throughout an agile development process, including monitoring and reporting progress.
- Strong interpersonal skills that bridge business stakeholders and product development process.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, to drive the entire team to success.
- Tenacity and ability to thrive in situations where one must efficiently make sense of chaos.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment.
- Service oriented attitude with rapid responsiveness to internal and external requests.
- Strong facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in graphic design, marketing, computer science, or other related fields.
- 2+ years of UI / UX, graphic, and visual design in a corporate or agency context.
- Experience with Project Management software.
This is an in-office position in Denver, CO.
What we provide:
- A healthy work/life balance! Kick ass for 40 hours and enjoy your time off.
- Three weeks paid time off.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans.
- 401k and supplemental insurance plan benefits.
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secured bike locker.
- Discounted wireless service plans.
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
Read Full Job Description