What You'll Be Doing
- Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, business and external partners.
- Conduct user research interviews at multiple levels both internal and external partners and derive key insights from observations.
- Proven track record of mapping customer journey and conducting design thinking workshops with business teams.
- Ability to map delights, pain points and derive epics and user stories.
- Defining service blueprints and helping business establish digital ecommerce channel.
- Strong knowledge in defining epics and user stories.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present low and high fidelity drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, usability, accessibility etc)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to organization wide style standards on fonts, colors and images
What We Are Looking For
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge and application of HTML and CSS is a must and Angular, ReactJS preferable
- Good understanding of design guidelines and principles on various desktop and mobile platforms
- Solid experience in User journey maps, service blueprints and can browse through research repositories
- This individual possesses knowledge and experience of Information Architecture
- Experienced to work in SCRUM / Agile environments
- Ability to showcase Portfolio of design projects delivering business value
- Ability to use and having knowledge of leading wireframe tools like Figma, Sketch etc and UX research tools like Miro, Lucidcharts etc
- Shows team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Thrive on new technology while staying grounded in practical solutions
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask are a must
What Is In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)