This role works collaboratively with end users, product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders throughout the software discovery, ideation, and development process by deeply empathizing with users and translating their needs into intuitive, functional, and humane software interfaces. The role serves as an advocate for users to ensure a positive experience and is responsible for conducting user research and designing a user experience - interactions, tasks, navigation, and flow - that is usable and productive. Tactically, this means conducting testing throughout the product development process (concept, validation, usability, etc.), wireframing, prototyping, contributing to our design system, and reinforcing the overall design principles of our applications. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving forward a design-led process, e.g. problem definition, ideation, conducting workshops, etc. in collaboration with our product managers and software engineering teams to deliver a delightful and highly functional experience for our users.
- Craft and lead collaborative workshops to elicit input and direction, guide the conversation, and actively engage participants, working visually in real-time to express concepts and facilitate discussion.
- Work closely with clients, users and team members to create comprehensive user journey with compelling and cohesive user interface designs, as well as unified deliverables that adeptly tell the design story relative to the target audience.
- Advocate for user empathy at Lumere - by deeply understanding users' needs, goals, and behaviors.
- Develop prototypes, wireframes, user journeys, personas, and other design deliverables with the goal of delighting with the best possible user experience.
- Provide design leadership and guidance to the cross-functional team
- Develop and document effective interaction design.
- Write software requirements and user stories.
- Conduct user research and usability testing.
- Create and maintain design standards.
- 5+ years UX/UI design experience, B2B SaaS product experience preferred
- Proficient in human-centered design thinking and methodologies
- Experience working in an Agile software environment and partnering closely with product managers and engineers
- Familiarity with frontend technologies and frameworks
- Experience building and/or maintaining design systems a plus
- Background in designing data-heavy applications and/or healthcare experience a plus
- Skilled with prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe xD
Read Full Job Description