What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you could share that story with the world?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral’s cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion!
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
RingCentral is looking for a Senior Visual Designer (Web) to join the Marketing Design team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading site-wide design improvements, setting the gold standard of design execution, and transforming a new visual identity into effective user experiences and landing pages. This is a unique opportunity to build out both a team and desired creative tech stack, as we scale our brand.
- Own the end-to-end designs for marketing experiences, from idea to UX
- Create user experience and design concepts that digitally reflect our brand purpose for the intended audience
- Create UI-centric design comps, interaction models, UI animations, interactive prototypes, and visual design specs
- Partner with UX Engineers and front-end developers to bring your ideas to life, going from design to code to testing within hours
- Provide regular, direct and impactful feedback in design and code reviews with your teammates to ensure high-quality execution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand the business need and translate goals into effective designs
- Use, contribute to, and evolve our design system and brand guidelines to ensure consistency across our web properties
- Identify, advocate for, and own design-driven projects and initiatives that have cross-team impact
- 6-10+ years of design experience in Responsive Design
- Masterful understanding and application of layout, color, and typography
- A strong body of marketing work that tells a compelling and consistent
- A quantitative and qualitative understanding of why your design works or doesn’t
- Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Experience in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Principle, Invision, etc.)
- Experience with International Sites and localization
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.