Senior Visual Designer
Ibotta is looking for a Senior Visual Designer with strong UI/UX experience to provide creative direction for our fast growing, consumer-facing brand. You'll bring the brand to life through the product experience as part the Product Design team.
Product Design at Ibotta works cross-functionally to deliver exceptional design that helps millions of shoppers save time and money. You’ll bring a deep understanding of visual design to help define and execute a creative vision that spans across the user experience.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead the creative direction of the user experience
- Design visual elements of the UX
- Conduct design audits and utilize data and insights to inform creative direction
- Develop the design system for quality, scale, and alignment with creative vision
- Create design guidelines and patterns, and help evolve the brand guidelines
- Build trust and influence with cross-functional teams
- Provide guidelines, demos, and tips to communicate the value of good design
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 8+ years experience in a digital design role for consumer-facing product or service
- Exceptional design skills with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience in UX, product, marketing, and branding
- Ability to provide clear creative direction and constructive feedback
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $370 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.