Senior UX Designer at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
Senior UX Designer
- Lead the UX process across all of our brand websites and native mobile apps.
- Mentor other designers and lead by example in your work, your process and your approach to problem solving.
- Assist in the definition and execution of the Design Studio’s creative workflow and process.
- Conduct user testing and user interviews to discover unmet customer needs and to test hypothesis.
- Ideate on strategic design solutions with other members of the Design Studio, stakeholders and partners.
- Create design artifacts including user requirements, personas, storyboards, workflows, wireframes, high-fidelity visual comps, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Document design thinking, findings and proposals and communicate these effectively to product leadership.
- Participate as a key contributor in an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project managers, business and brand strategists, and software developers
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your design
- Champion great UX within technical constraints
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product owners to translate customer needs and user experience goals into world-class design solutions
- Communicate confidently and effectively about designs with others across the organization, including senior executives
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, analytics and product owners to translate customer needs and user experience goals.
if you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interaction design, new media design or related design field.
- 5 or more years of user experience design for software and/or Web
- Portfolio to accompany resume
- You have a love of design and a passion for creative excellence, UX, and visual communication
- You have proven history of exceptional native app design work and passion to teach and mentor other designers
- You understand that design is so much more than a veneer, you can think and work strategically and conceptually
- You possess out-of-this-world visual design skills with an ability to solve complex user problems with a beautifully intuitive interface
- You are self-motivated and an excellent communicator
- You possess in-depth knowledge of user experience design processes and methodologies across desktop, mobile and native apps
- You have substantial understanding of user interface issues and information architecture
- You’re confident when designing and presenting work, yet humble enough to take direction when it’s necessary
- You have experience testing prototypes with users, and love seeing your prototypes transformed into products that customers want and love to use
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and work well under deadlines
- You’re passionate about all things UX and showcase knowledgeable in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- You have an open mind and the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams is at the core of who you are as a designer
How can we connect?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!