🎨 Senior UX Designer & Marketing Programs at TeamSnap
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:33 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022
🌎 About Us
At TeamSnap, we believe when the world connects through sports; the world becomes better. TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to taking the work out of play in youth sports. We also believe our jobs should excite us, our teammates should support us and our bosses should inspire us. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos, landing us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work '' and Built In’s “100 Best Remote-First Places to Work”.
TeamSnap is seeking an experienced and creative Senior UX Designer & Marketing Programs to join our marketing team. You’ll be responsible for creating marketing campaign materials, paid performance creatives, website interface designs, managing a junior designer (and eventual design hires), and helping to lead design projects from end to end.
The Senior UX Designer & Marketing Programs is responsible for managing and maintaining our homepage, developing graphic user interface elements for campaign landing pages, marketing qualified lead forms, owning the marketing website and other dynamic content for the web.
What you'll be doing:
- Advocates for design solutions, highlighting inputs that influence the decisions including business and user goals. UX/UI designers must balance applying the user’s experience with their site mission and the aesthetic design experience of a strong brand engagement
- Experience working side by side with UX strategists, analysts, developers, and project & account managers to ensure that UX/UI requirements are clear, final product meets specifications, and arriving at solutions for issues that arise
- Develop new site concepts, storyboards, detailed interaction designs and screen flows, and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions.Lead the design process across marketing and other internal departments to execute outputs that gain alignment and consensus for both internal and external needs
- Has a knack for taking designs from concept to production with code or other means
What'll set you up for success:
- Minimum 5+ years of UI / UX experience in website design
- At least 4 years of experience in an agency (or similar) setting in client-facing roles
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Has working knowledge of HTML, JS, and CSS Has worked with React or next.js and is comfortable writing production-ready code
- Experience leveraging user personas, journeys, and sitemaps to inform wireframes and similar information architecture deliverables
- User-centered problem solver with expertise and command of user experience best practices, experience with design and identity systems, and an extensive understanding of website design
- A high level of proficiency with design software (i.e Figma, Adobe CS, Invision, Balsamiq or other UX/UI related tools)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to understand and adhere to project scopes and deliver outputs for key client milestones
- Polished, confident, and engaging presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Able to clearly articulate your design methodology clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of client organizations
What we'd like to see in your portfolio:
- UX-focused design case studies showcasing measurable real-world impact
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to create effective user-centered design solutions
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The minimum starting compensation range for this role is $90,000, inclusive of base and bonuses and based on experience. This range may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
TeamSnap is a fully remote company, so you need to be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same time zone as you. We are always expanding, but there is a small list of states we do not hire in, including Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Colombia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and South Dakota and while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
🚀 Opportunities to Grow
At TeamSnap, you're not a culture fit, you're a culture add. We work hard to provide a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
🎩 Total Rewards
• We're proud to be remote-first. We've been remote since 2009, long before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap Swag to keep you looking sharp
• Monthly stipend for health & wellness and much more! Click here for the deets!
🧡 Inclusion and Diversity
Creativity and innovation can't thrive when we're cookie-cutter images of each other. We’re quickly growing more diverse, but there's always room for improvement. We are committed to inclusion and diversity at TeamSnap and this includes four employee resource groups: Women, People of Color, LGBTQIA+, and the Talent Acquisition Task Force, designed to reduce unconscious biases in our hiring practices. We hold ourselves accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. If you need any disability-related adaptation during the recruitment process, just let us know! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description