Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
🚀 About the Role
What will you do? As a Senior Product Designer for Quantum Metric, you’ll thrive at the intersection of the user, data, and design. We’re looking for people who will prosper in a collaborative, creative, and fast-paced environment and someone who can transform complex tasks into simple, innovative, and delightful designs for the first time users to the sophisticated power users.
Why Design at Quantum Metric? The Product Designer will have the incredible opportunity to redefine how our customers use our product with the autonomy to experiment and drive decisions. But don’t worry, the Product Designer also has an incredibly smart and supportive team available to help validate decisions and push innovative solutions.
- Run with high level, complex problems and rapidly test and iterate on designs employing a user-centered approach
- Iterate continuously as needs, trends, and requirements change
- Obsess about and understand the underlying UX functionality and details of system components while challenging the existing system and developing new solutions
- Advocate user-centered design throughout the product development process
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Find creative ways to continuously learn from customers and adapt the experience to them
- Eager to contribute to an ever evolving design system
- 6+ years relevant design experience at a high tech, product-driven company.
- You have owned product design end-to-end for multiple successful products at scale.
- You effectively collaborate and encourage other team members to achieve a common goal as a mentor
- You think big-picture and are able to consider overall flow and architecture of the product
- You strive to learn and understand users needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design.
- You will bring a thoughtful systems-thinking lens to the team.
- A positive attitude and flexible mindset that can quickly adapt to unexpected changes and proactively identify potential challenges
- Examples of excellent user centered designs that showcase solutions for complex technical problems in your portfolio. Please include portfolio URL + Passwords
🏆 Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $130-160,000
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.
The personal data you share will be used by Quantum Metric as set forth in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.