Senior Product Designer
BillGO is looking for a senior product designer to join our growing experience design team to help create the next generation of payments experiences.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a passion for setting high standards and comfort with ambiguity. You should be an excellent communicator who's excited to collaborate and focused squarely on improving our products and our business. You are obsessed with customer experience and using research as a vehicle to empower interface design decisions. Your work will range from conceptual design, prototyping, usability testing, detailed UI design, through to launch.
- Partner with user researchers, UX strategists, product owners, and fellow product designers to create design solutions from the earliest stages of inception to launch.
- Design best-in-class user interfaces for technically complex systems, helping to build end-user trust.
- Work hand-in-hand with front-end/UI developers to handoff design mocks and ensure quality execution of designs. Supporting developers during the build process is imperative to success.
- Partner closely with product design leads, and product owners to understand project needs and collaborate on UI solutions.
- Work closely with the user research team to use qualitative and quantitative findings to guide design decisions.
- Apply inclusive design best practices, and evangelize the importance of accessibility, ADA compliance, and universal design.
- Provide input to best practices and guidance in our evolving design system.
- Work with business development to swiftly craft thoughtful design concepts driving client and business growth.
- Bring inspiring and creative ideas into a lean, energetic, and collaborative team in a fast-paced environment.
- Be committed to honing your craft to effectively communicate your ideas.
- 4+ years designing complex user interfaces on a team and partnering with cross-functional teams to implement.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in all stages of the UX design process.
- Experience in the UX process, knowing what tools to use and when, in a fast-paced, lean team.
- Highly skilled in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, or other comparable tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Know when to be pragmatic while still being obsessed with quality, usability, and accessibility.
- Love learning from users and advocating for them at every turn, and excited to go deep on design.
- A portfolio that articulates how you apply process to deliver thoughtful and high-quality interface design and product experiences.
- Experience in financial services or related industries
- Experience participating in or conducting validation testing and implementing iterative changes to UI designs
- Bachelor’s, or an advanced degree in user experience/design-related field.
Salary range is $104,300 - $142,000