Senior Product Designer - Remote at Luxury Presence
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, February 21, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
At Luxury Presence, we provide the world's leading real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer who can take the reins in visioning, creating, testing, and launching our product. You'll be expected to design & ship exceptional product work in the Website Product team.
The Design Opportunity:
The Design opportunity at Luxury Presence is unique in the following ways:
- Design is integral to accomplishing our vision.
- We believe that access to great design is the edge real estate professionals need to thrive in a digital world. Designers on the team are empowered to make strategic decisions and encouraged to innovate.
- Think like an owner.
- Our culture is based on ownership and trust. Each team member will have a strong say and ownership over their work.
- The breadth and scope of work spans visual design, design systems, and UX.
- The work in teams spans from crafting compelling visuals, designing interactions or tackling complex UX flows. We believe in a holistic approach that helps to delight our customers with an immersive experience.
- First and foremost, we are looking for the right people and want to foster a culture where we are all producing the best work of our careers — so whether you are a generalist or passionate about a specific aspect of design, we are willing to craft a role within the team that fits your strengths and goals.
About the Role:
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience and track record working on end-to-end product design.
- A compelling portfolio that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
- Experience working autonomously to influence decisions across teams.
- Expertise in Figma, and other tools for generating wireframes, designs, prototypes and specifications.
- Expertise in Principle, Adobe After Effects or other tool for creating interaction design & animations.
- Expert-level understanding of design systems and working with Figma components across multi-product environments.
- Excellent communicator and cross functional collaborator.
- Some knowledge of React or CSS would be ideal but isn't required.
- Interest in the real estate industry.
What will you be doing?
- Own the end-to-end product development process, partnering closely with cross-functional partners like product, engineering, research, data science, and content.
- Create product design from early exploration to fully-fledged final UI.
- Work closely with engineering team to create interactive UI.
- Work on micro-interactions & animations.
- Design & lead complex UI design work for the visual website editor.
- Explore and validate new product experiences using rapid prototyping methods.
- Provide strategic thinking on how we get to an end state. Ability to take something from zero to one.
- Contribute to our Design System by working closely with designers across the teams.
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry's most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 5000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to some of the industry's most powerful brokerages.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description