Senior Product Designer, Global Health at Parsyl
Parsyl is an early-stage, venture-backed technology platform that was founded with the mission to improve health and save money by providing a better way to ensure the integrity of sensitive goods as they are shipped around the globe. We do this by combining proprietary sensing devices with powerful predictive data analytics to offer an unprecedented view of quality assurance and risk dynamics.
If you get excited about being a team player and thinking about joining a company whose technology will help answer questions like: “Should I give this vaccine to a child?” and “Is this seafood safe to eat?”- we’re looking for you.
Where you fit in:
As a Senior Product Designer at Parsyl, you will design features and user interfaces that our customers use to help ensure that their vaccines and other sensitive goods make it to vulnerable populations intact. You’ll talk to users, work with engineers and product managers to understand problems, rapidly design and iterate on mocks and user flows, and communicate ideas effectively with stakeholders. You will collaborate with other designers to ensure a consistent and cohesive product experience.
- 7+ years professional hands-on design experience
- Strong portfolio of product design work illustrating many successfully launched products
- Demonstrated strategic product thinking and vision
- Proven ability to bring projects from concept to completion
- Expert understanding and application of user-centered design methods and principles
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Ability to strongly articulate your design work and rationale to your peers and cross-functional team
- A degree in HCI, Graphic Design, or related field is preferred
- Humble and motivated to ship the best product
- Ability to travel internationally
BONUS IF YOU ALSO HAVE...
- Experience with hardware / connected devices
- Experience designing data-intensive B2B applications
- Experience with front-end programming
- Experience designing for mobile (including Android)
Qualities We Look For:
- Mission -- You are highly motivated and inspired by our mission to improve health and save money for people across the globe.
- Grit -- You bring determination and a strong will to the challenges and opportunities that come with being at an early stage startup.
- High Standards -- You take pride in your work and are highly accountable.
- Curiosity -- You are energized by finding creative solutions to new situations.
- Self-Starter -- You are ambitious and take initiative, and thrive in environments with minimal supervision.
- Humility -- You approach your work with humility and a willingness to collaborate and learn from those around you in order to produce the best outcome.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness and commuter benefit
- Early-stage stock options
- Significant career growth opportunities
- Continuing education stipend
- Unlimited vacation
- Relocation assistance available