How you’ll make an impact:
As our Senior Marketing Designer, you’ll lead and execute the marketing design experience across all three Cin7 products. Cin7 is growing quickly, we’ve recently made two acquisitions: Orderhive and Dear Systems. These acquisitions add strength to our product offering and provide unique opportunities for our team to elevate and unify these brands as one Cin7 family.
Our marketing team is responsible for the marketing, lead generations, and go-to-market experience across all three products. We’re looking for an experienced designer to help us define our creative vision and execute campaigns that our prospects and customers will love. Cin7 is a rapidly growing company and our marketing design needs are always evolving. As the founding designer on the marketing team, this role has the potential to develop, as we bring on more talent to help us achieve our goals.
If you want to be part of a dynamic fast-growing SaaS company, Cin7 may be for you!
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven individual who would love to have a career in Marketing Design at a global SaaS company doing the following:
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to unify the design experience across Cin7, Orderhive, and Dear Systems
- Conceptualize and develop marketing materials such as paid advertising, email, social, downloadable assets, campaign landing pages, exhibition graphics, presentation design, information graphics, branding and print graphics, and more
- Oversee, develop, and optimize the design experience on Cin7.com
- Collaborate with partners in marketing, sales, product, and senior leadership
- Present design concepts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Work on creative briefs and ensure they are delivered on time and on strategy
Here’s what you’ll bring with you:
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma
- Experience with multiple styles of design and illustration
- Experience working with developers and preparing assets for a smooth hand-off
- Mastery and experimentation of design fundamentals (color, typography, composition, and layout)
- Knowledge of best practices in usability and UX
- Understand the opportunities and limitations of the modern web
- Experience leading projects through design process
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and a 401K.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other, and inclusion is a core value
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company-sponsored events so you can get to know your co-workers.
CIN7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most dynamic and strategically-positioned software verticals, and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech environment.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Please note that this role is based in Denver, CO. Though we have some flexibility on timing for relocation, we are not considering permanently remote candidates currently.
Base salary of $75-95K