Senior Digital Design Manager at SonderMind
SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health through covered and timely access, increased utilization, and data-validated quality outcomes. We are a team of Explorers, Builders, and Change Makers democratizing the complicated world of behavioral healthcare for therapists and clients alike.
How you'll make an impact
As our Senior Digital Design Manager, you will advance the SonderMind brand through creative digital content across all audience-facing collateral and platforms.
Success Looks Like
- Within 1 month: Quickly get up to speed on the SonderMind brand and work cross functionally to produce effective digital graphics for a variety of channels.
- Within 3 months: Dramatically expand the output of creative content, working closely with agency partners, internal stakeholders and the creative team.
- Within 6 months: Closely monitor and track the efficacy of digital content, identifying areas for optimizations and adjustments to increase engagement.
What you'll do
- Working with the CD, Copy, and the creative team, you’ll help draft creative concepts that come to life in unique ways
- Develop original digitally-focused graphics that result in effective and compelling communication, while upholding the SonderMind brand
- Produce an ongoing supply of original animations, illustrations, videos, and miscellaneous motion graphics for a variety of marketing purposes, across a variety of digital channels, including, but not limited to: newsletters, advertisements, blog content, social media content, website and landing pages, among others
- Collaborate with internal and contracted creative producers to evolve and execute a clear and consistent aesthetic across all digital content, identifying and developing adjustments and optimizations that appeal to various target audiences, markets and platforms.
What you will bring with you
- Collaboration & Teamwork- focus on "we" over "me"
- Cultivates Innovation- introduces new ways to look at problems, encouraging diverse thinking and building excitement in others to explore
- Drive for Results- high intrinsic motivation, thrives under pressure
- Customer Focused- focusing on the needs, wants, and expectations of your customers
- Productivity- communicates effectively to ensure time is spent working on the right things in the right ways with the right people
- Effective Work Habits-reliable and dependable, adheres to procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is deadline driven, creative, and highly-collaborative
- 7+ years of professional work experience as a graphic designer/content creator with a demonstrable portfolio of prior work
- Advanced and demonstrated knowledge of digital design best practices, including, but not limited to, ADA compliant design requirements, mobile-first web experiences, social media ad and post specifications, among others
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and/or Premiere Pro
- Experience working within a marketing or communications team, or for a marketing/advertising/PR or related agency
- BA/BS in graphic design, art direction, visual communication, or related field preferred
- UX/UI design or HTML5 experience preferred
- Professional portfolio of photography and/or videography preferred
- Foundational knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred
This role can sit in any of these locations: Denver, CO, Seattle, WA, Austin, TX, Madison, WI, Chicago IL,Nashville, TN, Raleigh-Durham, NC, Boston, MA, or Pittsburgh, PA.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Pay Transparency- starting salary range for this position is $105,000.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.