Senior Designer at CirrusMD Inc.
CirrusMD is a text-first enterprise solution that connects people with no-barriers access to a live doctor, real-time, who can always help. CirrusMD was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Denver, CO. We are partnered with major national payers, employers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a well rounded designer who is passionate about digital healthcare innovation. As a Senior Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to be the face, the head and the heart of CirrusMD’s visual brand identity. Your responsibilities will span across our brand-building, sales enablement and B2B marketing, and member engagement efforts, affording you to make a tangible impact across virtually every aspect of the company, internal and external. You’ll be excited to approach design from every angle - print, digital, and motion; social content, sales toolkits, and storytelling campaigns.
As a design leader for our thriving, fast-growing brand, you’ll have the opportunity not only to nurture but to leave your mark on the evolution of our visual brand identity. Your day-to-day will include overall strategic planning of campaign and sales collateral design, building, evolving and maintaining our brand identity library in collaboration with our product team’s design director, and planning and execution of various design projects across all facets of the business.
This position can sit remote anywhere in the U.S., with the flexibility to work from our Denver HQ as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 9 am to 4 pm MDT Monday through Friday. The salary range for this role is $85,000-95,000/year. Actual pay may vary based on job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, and experience. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
What You’ll Accomplish:
- Be the champion, steward, and protector of the CirrusMD visual brand - including owning the ongoing education of the CirrusMD team on brand guidelines, standards, and expectations
- Produce unique, engaging, dynamic and interactive visuals for digital advertising, web and landing pages, and an ever-growing digital content library
- Steward, socialize, and provide team wide access to ever-improving visual identity library like logos, color palette, font book, style guide, corporate collateral, etc
- Produce sales/marketing campaign collateral including advertisements, brochures, invitations, reports, trade show booth graphics, etc
- Create powerful content that moves the needle, including assets like infographics, white paper and case study template designs, social media video and imagery
- Oversee all 3rd party film, photography, production and printing vendor partners
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager and Partnership Marketing Manager to implement brand-aligned website updates and content refreshes, white labeled partner landing pages, and new campaign concept ideas for partners’ member engagement efforts
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager and Partnership Marketing Manager to create visually stunning email campaigns in Pardot and MailChimp
- Collaborate consistently with the Marketing team to ideate, concept, and bring to life new marketing campaigns and concepts to strengthen brand building, acquisition, internal culture, and member engagement efforts.
- Lead branding efforts in developing a new style guide, color palette, and brand identity.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Must have expertise in content design including designing social media content for: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Expert knowledge of the most recent versions of Adobe Creative Cloud programs including Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Presentation design using PowerPoint and Keynote (layout and design, including master slides and transitions)
- Experience with website redesign
- An understanding of information architecture
- The ability to conceptualize, present and articulate innovative design approaches clearly and directly to both internal stakeholders and client partners as needed
- Ability to pitch original ideas, and research and recommend new digital solutions
- Deep understanding and passion for innovating within the digital landscape
- Must possess a strong balance of comfort and positivity within a team framework and the ability to self-motivate and work with a great deal of autonomy
- Team player and self-starter with the ability to create smart solutions to complex problems
- Creative thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects — some as the primary contributor, some directing third parties — to bring them in on time and on budget.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress is preferred
- Video/Animation experience is a plus
Please include a link to your portfolio / work samples
Who We Are:
Based in Denver, CirrusMD is the nation's leading virtual care platform that delivers a chat first, multi-modal, data driven experience to enable providers, payers and employers the ability to offer high touch, personalized healthcare to their members or employees. Founded in 2012, CirrusMD helps our customers create happier, healthier, and more engaged patients by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects patients to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 60 seconds from any web-enabled device, with no cost and no time limits attached. CirrusMD enables a stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness.
Why Work at CirrusMD?
CirrusMD is quickly transitioning from a startup to a highly recognized healthcare industry disruptor. If you are looking to make a lasting impact where your voice matters, consider joining our team and help us deliver care without barriers. We offer an exceptional benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401k with match, flexible vacation and remote work policies, competitive salaries, stock options and more.
CirrusMD is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees, users, and customers. We strive to deliver products and services that work for everyone by including perspectives from backgrounds that vary by race, ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and national origin. We are particularly focused on ensuring women and BIPOC are equally represented across all positions, including management. Our focus is on advancing, cultivating, preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion as it directly aligns with our mission to provide access to affordable and personalized health care for everyone.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit résumés to any person or email address at CirrusMD prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources. CirrusMD is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Also, any résumés sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to CirrusMD and may be forwarded to our Talent Acquisition team.