Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative, out of the box Designer to help elevate and support our marketing, digital, and content strategy. Candidates should be able to design within an evolving brand identity system, while pushing the direction forward. Daily projects would include building and designing decks, collateral, and creating beautiful data visualizations.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the marketing team to take projects from concept to production
- Work with the team to innovate designs and align with corporate vision
- Maintain design consistency for the brand across many functions
- Create digital assets to support content including designing ebooks, blogs, infographics, slides, etc.
- Design imagery and graphics
- Design LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social ads to help push the brand forward
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Sketch, Invision, and Google Slides or Powerpoint Master Pages
- Basic knowledge of html/css
- A portfolio of demonstrated work
- A storyteller who can balance design and aesthetics with business goals
- A willing collaborator who is comfortable in working with a variety of roles
- Strong concept & brainstorming skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and react to quick turnarounds in a timely manner
- 4-6 years of experience in a related role in-house or at an agency
- Video/animation experience
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, Carhartt, and Under Armour. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf