This is a temporary position.
The Product Training Designer plays a key role in the govService Implementation Team by creating a robust remote training curriculum, a library of supporting on-demand training videos, and an internal, scalable, training management process to handle the increased training demand.
What You'll Do:
- Works with Implementation Team to gain visibility to client's training needs during project implementation.
- Designs, creates, and delivers a standardized implementation training program to include training plans, training milestones, and hands-on course curriculum (delivered remotely) to ensure client's success upon project closure.
- Ensures training processes result in efficient trainings for clients.
- Determines/organizes training schedule to ensure client trainings are completed in a timely and successful manner.
- Applies best practices and processes for handoff from implementation to customer service.
- Develop feedback loops through multiple mediums to ensure both internal and external client feedback is received, processed, and applied to continuously improve trainings.
- Identifies and troubleshoots training environment challenges and escalates as appropriate.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Consulting experience is preferred.
- Proven success creating and implementing training curriculum across multiple mediums; video recording/editing required.
- At least two years of experience facilitating user training in a technical software environment, ideally for a web application.
- Passion for government transparency and support of our mission: "changing the way citizens interact with government."
- Proficient understanding of technology and the ability to learn innovative technologies quickly.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate phone and email etiquette.
- Clear sense of integrity, work ethic, and a sincere interest in building strong relationships based upon competency and trust.
- Strong organizational skills: the ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location