Product Designer at Evolve (Remote)
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 17,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As Evolve continues to grow its network of vacation rental properties, we are leaning more heavily on our customer-facing experiences to serve the growing customer base of homeowners, network partners, and travelers. These product experiences need to live up to our brand mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone.
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for creating and improving the user-experience across the entire Evolve portfolio. You will own design direction, drive innovation and creativity, and assist product & engineering teams in building user centric products in an agile development organization. The experiences you design will exceed our customer expectations, meet stakeholder requirements, and drive business results.
What you’ll do
- Follow best practices to provide leadership in creating a user-centric design culture by bringing processes and frameworks that increase the quality of user experience across all products.
- Translate user problems and business concepts into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Rapidly create, prototype, user test, iterate and deliver detailed designs to product and engineering teams that are optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Build and enforce systems and practices that keep experiences consistent across our products
- Strong bias for action to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and roll up the sleeves to meet deliverables.
- Analyze quantitative/qualitative data, customer behaviors, and identify opportunities to solve customer friction points and create innovative customer experiences
- Coordinate and collaborate with your peers, design leads, and the product management team to enable a shared vision and define the end-to-end customer experience
What makes you a great fit
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with UX, with well-rounded expertise in visual and interaction design
- Experience following UX design best practices to design solutions, and an understanding of responsive design
- Ability to translate requirements and research and generate multiple solutions to a given problem
- Proven track record in building consumer experiences on web and mobile that are designed for increasing customer engagement or conversion
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $83,584 to $96,146, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.