Product Designer at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Product Designer you'll be responsible for collaborating with the Product Management, Engineering and Marketing teams to design product solutions that are grounded in strategy and expertly crafted. You will lead and own projects as part of a team and your own design work will set a high bar and act as an example of strategic design thinking and creativity. You'll work closely with the Director of Product Design to bring brilliance and inspiration to the team and to the entire organization.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading the UX process across Dice.com, Dice Employer and Dice native mobile applications
- Leading discovery, conducting user testing and user interviews to discover unmet customer needs and to test hypotheses
- Ideating on strategic design solutions with other members of the Product Design team, stakeholders and partners
- Creating design artifacts including user requirements, personas, storyboards, workflows, wireframes, high-fidelity visual comps, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Documenting design thinking, findings and proposals and communicate these effectively to product leadership
- Participating as an embedded member in an interdisciplinary team that includes project managers, business and brand strategists, product and engineering leads, and software developers
- Taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your design
- Championing great UX within technical constraints
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, and product owners to translate customer needs and user experience goals into world-class design solutions
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- You have a love of design and a passion for creative excellence, UX, and visual communication
- You understand that design is so much more than a veneer, you can think and work strategically and conceptually
- Demonstrated visual design skills with an ability to solve complex user problems with a beautifully intuitive interface
- You are self-motivated and an excellent communicator
- You possess in-depth knowledge of user experience design processes and methodologies across desktop, mobile and native apps
- You have substantial understanding of user interface issues and information architecture
- You're confident when designing and presenting work and humble to accept feedback and direction
- You have experience testing prototypes, and love seeing your prototypes transformed into products that customers want and love to use
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and work well under deadlines
- You're passionate about all things UX and showcase knowledgeable in the industry's latest trends and technologies
- You have an open mind and the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams is at the core of who you are as a designer
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, interaction design, new media design or related design field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of user experience design for software, web and native apps
- Portfolio to accompany resume.
Base salary/pay of $72,000 – $140,400 per year, plus ##% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.