About FIS Impact Labs
Our vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications. To help realize this vision, FIS has created Impact Labs,a centralized innovation & venturecreation/incubation team.
Impact Labstransformsnew product and business concepts into sustainable, organic growth opportunities while building a strong culture of intrapreneurship across FIS. Operating within a product innovation framework, the team vets, tests, and incubates new ventures for successful commercial integration.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovationandyour work will shape the future financial services landscape.
Our team is made up of builders,and you should be no exception!
What you will be doing:
- Plan and facilitate cross-functional workshopsto promotea human-centric approach to innovation
- Uncover real customer needs, pain-points and highlights through qualitative and quantitative measuresin bothB2B & B2Ccontexts
- Plan and conduct generative research with customers and subject-matter experts
- Synthesizeresearchfindings into artifacts (e.g.experience maps, personas, system maps, etc.) to support a cross-functional design process
- Translate customer needs into outstanding concepts, desirable solutions,and real business needs
- Collaborate closely with UX/UI designers, technologists,researchers, andproduct managersto translate customerneeds & Jobs-To-Be-Done into desirable solutions
- Lead, foster and inspire a customer-centric, agile,and innovative cultureatFISbyevangelizingDesign Thinking, Corporate Innovation,and User Research
- Leverageand contribute to Impact Lab'sDesign Thinking practices & tools
- Be the customer's biggest advocatebypromotinga human-centric approach to innovationwithincross-functional teams
- Act asan ambassadorfor Human-Centered Design,help planand present atcompany and community events, workshops, and conferencesto encourageacustomer-centric culture of innovation
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in innovation and its methodologies to continuously influence the team's approach to disruptive growth
- Act as a thought partner as we seek to build and refine our venture creation processes
What you bring:
- 5+years experiencewith business strategy, innovation, or similar roles focused on driving growth for a business and its customers
- Expertise in design-thinking
- Expertise indesign research andjobs-to-be-done theory
- Demonstrated history of- and passion for- leading groups throughworkshops
- Successful history of interpreting trends and research to generate high potential business ideas for further exploration, prototyping, and incubation
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence others
- Must be organized, able to act independently, and switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Up to10% travel expectations(when deemed appropriate and safe to do so)
Added bonus if you have:
- Prior experience in the financial services industry
- Educational experience in design thinking
- Experience in futures thinking
What we offer you
- Ownership of your role and responsibilities, impact on influencing an innovative culture
- A high-visibility, high-impact role
- The opportunity to create ideas for some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology and work closely with teams that will bring these ideas to life
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$91,200-153,210
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.