Graphic Designer (Part-Time) at Pipeline
Role: Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
Reports to: Communications Lead
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Company The World Economic Forum estimates it will take another 257 years to close the economic gender gap globally. Pipeline™ believes differently. Our mission is to close the gender equity gap in this lifetime, once and for all. With the tools of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, we believe that the question today isn’t whether or not we CAN close the gender gap – it’s whether or not we CHOOSE to close it.
The Pipeline Platform™ enables companies to realize economic gains from gender equity by using artificial intelligence and cloud computing. We are a fast-moving and action-oriented organization with a culture rooted in three core values:
- Bravery: We are willing to step into the unknown, fail or succeed, and get back up. We believe that bravery is where the magic happens.
- Enterprising: We are willing to take action, be resourceful and creative.
- Purpose: We serve a greater purpose than ourselves – ending the gender equity gap, once and for all.
Job Purpose We are looking for a part-time Graphic Designer to lead the design development of visual communication to support the business’s needs . We are seeking someone with a blend of strategic and creative thinking, combined with proven ‘hands-on’ design execution skills. The ideal candidate has the ability to turn around designs quickly for social media, blogs, emails, and other digital content.
- Produce social media and digital marketing graphics
- Produce design for long-form content, such as reports and white papers
- Ensure brand consistency and continue to evolve the brand design
- 5+ years graphic design experience
- Ability to craft creative content that clearly communicates key messages and stories while maintaining brand consistency
- Ability to produce high-quality communication, media and impromptu photography on an ad hoc basis
- BA in Graphic Design or similar field preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web development experience a plus
Pipeline™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.