Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
🚀 About the Role
As Executive Creative Director for Quantum Metric, you would have a strong passion for the work. Live and breathe creativity and drive toward adhering to brand values in all of the work the Studio team engages in. This role is highly organized, engaged and present with a strong drive to bring teams together in collaboration to achieve the best possible creative outcomes. Determine the look, feel, voice, and tone of the creative work, and ensure all communications are on brand. Collaborate with key partners within Marketing including: Prod Mktg, Experiential, Digital/demand, as well as support for global progress in our EMEA regions. Strong management skills with external agencies to bring large campaigns and awareness programs to life.
Partner with the Campaign team to deliver on the overall strategy and goals. They work directly with an agency that serves as an extension of the Studio, producing all art, copy, design, and video deliverables for campaigns across all channels.
Guide, review, and approve the work. Hold the agency accountable for the execution and ensure that it delivers against the Campaign team’s strategy.
- Be responsible for setting the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Creative and the Studio teams
- Work directly with the VP of Brand to adhere to the vision and positioning of the company
- Lead the creation of detailed business requirements and user stories (Agile) that map to key audiences and objectives
- 10-12+ years experience working in a design related field
- Understands how corporate marketing processes work in high-tech
- Mentor and example to the rest of the creatives
- Helps define the voice and tone for the company
- Able to collaborate and leverage the knowledge of others
- Works well on a team and coordinates with copy and development teams
- Helpful and willing to answer questions within the team
- Willing to constructively receive, weigh, and integrate diverse feedback
- Working in an extremely fast-moving environment is now just part of your DNA
- Presents designs in a clear, confident, professional, and concise manner
- Delivers and manages projects to the team in a clear fashion
🏆 Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $120-150,000
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.
The personal data you share will be used by Quantum Metric as set forth in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.