Design Coordinator at Vertafore
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the constantly evolving insurance industry. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs, and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Are you a visual storyteller with an eye for design and a passion for brand and buzz? We're looking for a Design Specialist to join our Marketing and Communications team. In this role, you'll be responsible for creating graphics and illustrations for use in all-things Vertafore (internally and externally). From high-profile event booths to postcards, stickers, and websites, to logos and graphics for internal initiatives-and more! Reporting to our Brand Manager, the Design Specialist will play a vital role in creating beautiful and on-brand content for the marketing team and beyond.
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or related field
- Well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator required)
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, and other presentation software
- Experience and knowledge in typography, color theory, and digital printing/publishing
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with photo and video equipment a plus
- Willingness to learn video production, editing, and motion graphics a plus
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.