AspenCore Studio Motion Graphics / 3D designer
This role is responsible for all aspects of mo graph / 3d design graphic design for AspenCore Studio. This position also includes but not limited to strategic planning of marketing campaigns, advertising on behalf of clients, AspenCore promotions, and production design as part of the AspenCore video team, reporting into the global executive producer. Responsible for contributing to projects from concept through completion. This job is located in Denver.
· Owns all phases of motion graphic design from creative brainstorm, to design strategy, to creative concept development to final artwork with some supervision. Takes ownership of smaller projects.
· Works on all levels of projects from programs that have non-template designs to programs that require visual thinking, brainstorming of concepts, dynamic design using various design programs.
· Presents concepts and design programs to internal service groups. Active participant in creative and group brainstorms.
· Maintains up-to-date knowledge related to the profession of motion graphics design, production processes, market trends, products and technologies.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum skills needed for this job:
- 2D Motion Graphics: Minimum 3-5 years experience using Adobe AfterEffects, as well as expert-level skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and related motion graphics design programs.
- 3D Modeling & Animation: 3-5 years experience using Cinema4D, Blender, Maya, 3DStuidoMax, or similar 3D video production application(s).