Supply Chain Analyst II, ERP (ADX-308-20)
In October 2020, Invitae Corporation (NYSE: NVTA) combined with ArcherDX, a genomic analysis company specializing in cancer diagnostics and monitoring, to create a leading comprehensive medical and cancer genetics company. As a combined company, Invitae, is bringing world-class genetic testing and diagnostics into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our goal is to aggregate the world’s genetic tests into a single service with higher quality and accuracy, faster turnaround time and actionable results. Learn more at invitae.com and archerdx.com.
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter to take full ownership over part creation and maintenance of our stocked parts and bills of material in the ERP system. This includes periodic checks of data integrity and ensuring compliance with cGMP regulations. As we move towards getting a new ERP system, this position will assist in the data cleanup and accuracy of information related to inventory and manufacturing.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Follow the processes for part number creation, update and obsoletion.
- Create and maintain Bills of Material in the ERP.
- Resolve inventory receiving and purchase order maintenance issues with Procurement.
- Follow data cleanup procedures.
- Help in preparation of information being imported to the new ERP.
- Serve as a point of contact for user assistance in ERP pertaining to inventory and manufacturing.
- Assist with inventory transactions in ERP as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Review, understand, and comply with Invitae HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguard the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Three years minimum experience with inventory management, including experience with part maintenance in an ERP or other electronic inventory system.
- Two years minimum database experience, including importing and exporting of data in Excel. Ability to perform intense data analysis with Excel using macros, formulas and pivots.
- Previous experience in cGMP/FDA or ISO regulated industry preferred.
- Previous experience with temperature sensitive materials preferred.
- Previous experience with barcoding systems preferred.
- Basic math and recording abilities.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and proficient in data entry.
- Ability to learn technical information provided in trainings.
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction.
- Able to organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks to efficiently move projects forward.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High school diploma / GED required.
Read Full Job Description