At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever-changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Work from home flexibility
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver AND the mountains - best of both worlds!
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction is seeking a highly motivated and talented Senior Digital Marketing Analyst, who will be responsible for the data and analysis of key web metrics for AdAction’s paid media campaigns. The successful applicant will help develop and execute the strategy for performance tracking.
The Marketing Analytics Specialist will own the tag management of paid campaigns. The Marketing Analytics Specialist will also provide insights to help the Paid Media Department make data driven decisions. This is a new role for the company, providing the right candidate with a unique opportunity for professional growth and development, while simultaneously making an impact on the future of the business.
- Own tag management across multiple campaigns.
- Implement tracking into various marketing initiatives using Google Tag Manager.
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
- Produce meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and deliver monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights.
- Develop conversion optimization strategies with the goal of improving efficiencies within digital campaigns.
- Benchmark performance across all online growth team channels and advise on KPIs based on performance analysis.
- Report on key metrics, analyze and interpret trends and provide actionable insights based on available analytics data.
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data, customer journey, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Present data findings to the business and make recommendations based on insights.
- Use Google Analytics, heat mapping software and other site technologies to evaluate campaign performance to make recommendations from a quantitative and qualitative analysis perspective.
- Identify opportunities to innovate new methodologies and improve analytical procedure.
- Stay up to date with the latest paid trends, tools, and best practices with a desire to bring innovative thinking to paid strategies.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 1-2 years’ experience with marketing channels and data.
- In depth knowledge of analytics and reporting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google suite of tools (Analytics, Tag Manager, Ad Editor).
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Highly organized and process oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once while delivering results against deadlines.
- Demonstrated understanding of conversion & goal tracking experience.
- Knowledge of Excel features (e.g., pivot tables, formulas, statistical analysis).
- Knowledge of industry best practices, KPIs, and other various benchmarks.
- Strong ability to analyze data, yield well-informed interpretation, develop action plans based on findings, and build and implement effective strategies.