Senior Data Warehouse, ETL Developer at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Senior ETL Developer is responsible for providing technical leadership for data warehouse and data lake implementations, playing both an architect and lead role. The Sr. ETL Developer is expected to lead the team with technical direction for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of DW solutions; as well as identification and resolution of Data Quality issues. This role needs to understand business requirements, develop ETL solutions and provide ongoing support for the Data Warehouse.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Data integration with ETL tools like Informatica.
• Support ETL architecture, design and development
• Design and implement data pipelines to prepare, process and organize data in the warehouse
• Mentor team on coding standards and perform code reviews
• Lead multiple small projects
• Develop functional specifications for data acquisition, transformation and load processes
• Ensure data integration/ETL is implemented & monitored successfully to enable data quality, and on time availability
• Monitor daily/other database jobs and data loads to resolve issues pro-actively and ensure maximum availability of the data for reporting
• Identifies and evaluates new technologies for implementation.
• Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
What We're Looking For:
• At least 7+ years of Extensive experience with designing, developing, and ongoing support of a data warehouse environments
• 5+ years hands on experience with ETL tools like Informatica
• Experience leading large and small teams
• Expert level SQL experience
• Excellent scripting and programming skills using python or shell or any other programming language
• Demonstrated ability to understand data architectures and systems
• Strong communication and customer relationship skills.
• Self-starter, quick learner, problem-solver with a positive, collaborative, and team-based attitude.
Even Better if You Have:
Experience with Teradata would be a huge plus
• Experience working with the Hadoop ecosystem and tools is nice to have but not required.
• Good understanding and experience with cloud platforms and technologies like Azure is preferred
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Not ready to apply just yet? Join our Talent Community!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)