Senior Clinical Data Analyst at SonderMind
The need for mental health support has never been more acute yet frustrations abound for individuals unable to access care. With our recent successful Series B round of funding (https://tcrn.ch/3bXyvQW), our rapidly growing team is more prepared than ever to redesign mental and behavioral health through improved access, utilization and outcomes. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you!
SonderMind is looking to add a Senior Clinical Data Analyst to support our growing network. The Clinical Data Analyst will lead SonderMind’s efforts to prove and improve the clinical outcomes of our patients. In this role, you will work side by side with the Chief Medical Officer to help build the data infrastructure and analyses that will prove to be key differentiators for us in the market and serve our quality improvement and engagement efforts. In this role, you will work with a high degree of autonomy as a key business partner in data-driven decision making for the clinical team. As our ideal candidate, you have a strong clinical and data analysis background and are experienced in developing clinical outcome measures.
- By the end of two weeks, understand the status quo of available outcome data and current analyses.
- By the end of month one, have completed a full audit and roadmap of an ideal state of data required and analyses that could be performed for process improvement and research study design.
- By the end of month two, identify at least one key insight that drives a decision on improving outcomes at least 10%.
- By the end of month three, working seamlessly with the Chief Medical Officer, Clinical team and key stakeholders to identify key insights that improve outcomes 25% and launch research study. Have plans in motion to improve provider engagement and clinical outcome measures to meet company metric goals and promote Measurement Based Care.
- MPH, PhD or equivalent
- Strong data analysis and research background
- Comfort in a cross-functional capacity among multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Exceptional Excel and data analysis skills, including a strong grasp of statistics. Experience in a business intelligence tool (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to identify hypotheses and help design & measure experiments.
- Demonstrated excellence in critical thinking skills (e.g., thinking beyond the immediate data request at hand).
Nice to Have:
- Experience as a data scientist
- Published in peer reviewed journals
- Healthcare experience
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location accessible with a 100% company-covered EcoPass and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (with health and indulgent options for whatever craving hits you)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.