Sales Insights & Operations Senior Analyst
What we’re looking for:
- Strong analytical, data driven mindset, and a strong intuition for insights, numbers, and data
- 3-5 years of experience with large complex data sets from various sources, ideally with an understanding of the SaaS sales cycle and model
- Advanced experience in BI tools, such as Tableau, and advanced user of Excel
- Able to write advanced SQL queries
- Some exposure to statistics with ability to conduct statistical experiments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, and a “can-do” attitude
- Efficient and effective multi-tasker, able to handle multiple projects without missing deadlines
- Scrappy - able to build solid insights with some missing information or via triangulation
What you’ll do:
- Analyze lead, customer, and activity data to identify performance trends and drive sales and revenue optimization
- Provide actionable reporting, analysis, and core metric dashboarding that help the sales teams improve performance
- Support sales in the design and reporting of effective experiments
- Work with internal teams to build the future of analytics at Gusto, including new forecasting and funnel analytics for different lines of business
- Define analytics standards, data definitions, dashboards, and processes to provide timely and insightful analysis.
- Forecast leads, customers, bookings, and other important metrics for Gusto’s sales team
- Steward sales data and definitions across the organization to ensure it is clean and usable
- Deliver dashboards using Tableau that enable data driven decision making
- Engage cross functionally with Marketing, Customer Experience, Insights & Operations, and our Data Team to provide insights to Gusto from a single source of truth
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.