Risk Support Administrator
At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
The Risk Support team works with the Payment Support, Litigation and Risk teams to assist in the collection process. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytical person with great excel skills to learn all facets of the OnDeck business. You'll also have a direct impact on several revenue generating areas of our Fintech business and have the autonomy to shape the role as a "change agent" and get involved in processes improvement.
As a Risk Support Administrator at OnDeck, you will:
- Provide valuable support to the Risk Payment Support Team, 3rd Party Agency Channels, Attorney Litigation Channels and Payment Processing Team
- Create collection tickets for past due accounts to initiate collection activity
- Review account information to verify data points and validate accounts eligibility for multiple processes
- Prepare accounts for litigation through review and documents preparation
- Manage accounts through the collections pipeline including loss mitigation, collections and recovery
- Manage eligible debt sale accounts for sale to 3rd parties
- Stage accounts for lettering at several different levels
Necessary qualifications for success:
- 2-4 year degree from an accredited university
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Strong skill set with Excel (pivot tables, V-lookup, etc.) and other Microsoft programs
- Aptitude to learn new systems and migrate successfully through them
- Strong communication skills dealing with both internal and external partners
- Adapt to an exciting and changing environment
- Aptitude for critical thinking allowing for self-direction in tasks
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- A gift for analytics
- Collections, litigation or vendor management experience
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 50,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing and thriving enterprise. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $7 billion in capital.
Come be a part of a company that’s changing the game for small business financing.
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Office Learning & Development Training. Community Involvement.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune.com Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015 Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**