Risk Management Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Great opportunity for the Risk Management professional with global experience!
What You'll Be Doing
- Support the Director of Global Risk Management during insurance renewals by gathering data, completing formal applications, carrier selections, negotiations of terms, conditions and pricing and accurate policy issuance.
- Coordinate information between Arrow internal stakeholders and various insurance brokers and insurance carriers.
- Directly accountable for the management of the enterprise wide risk management program, including risk identification, analysis, prioritization, mitigation, and monitoring.
- Review insurance and indemnification requirements associated with contracts for vendors, contractors, affiliation agreements, etc.
- Manage the Certificate of Insurance program.
- Manage all Surety Bonds.
- Maintain the internal Risk Management department website
- Provide risk management consultation and guidance to internal stakeholders
- Assist on collection and review of exposure information for insurance renewals, audits, budget forecasting, local in country invoicing and corporate allocations
- Manage premium invoicing and payment processes
- Routinely interface with Insurance industry professionals, all levels of management and multiple business units within the Company
- Prepare and report annual budget of corporate insurance expenses
- Respond to risk and liability related concerns and issues of internal and external stakeholders and recommend proper loss prevention and loss reduction techniques
- Stay apprised of new coverages, developing trends and exposures, and market conditions
- Create ad-hoc and monthly reports and act as key risk resource in providing data as needed
- Management of all lines of insurance claims management
- Determine appropriate actions coordinating the filing of all claims with outside brokers, consultants, insurance adjusters, legal counsel, and other departments as well as tracking progress and working closely with stakeholders and insurance carriers through claim resolution
What You'll Need
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree; Course of Study: Risk Management, Business, Finance, or related field
- Experience: 2-4 years’ experience in Risk Management for a multi-national Fortune 500 company either in a corporate environment, a commercial insurance brokerage firm or commercial insurer in any related field (underwriting, claims, broker placement or client advisory role)
- Demonstrated knowledge of core commercial insurance principles, underwriting requirements, understanding of coverage forms, risk identification/assessment, claims management and ability to interpret and explain policy coverage
- Solid knowledge of technical tools such as financial, analytical, accounting, and statistical tools
- Self-motivated, able to bring projects and reporting to conclusion with little direction and guidance
- Ability to work efficiently in pressure situations and demonstrate a high level of flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
- Highly proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams and ability to sort data, create pivot tables, presentations, and graphs
- Ability to learn new technical concepts, skills and analytics and make data driven decisions
- Work experience managing global insurance programs
- Strong data analytics skills, including use of RMIS and computer modeling
- Experience reviewing contracts to manage, limit, and transfer risk
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to professionally communicate both verbally and in writing with employees and outside partners of all levels, recognizing and appropriately responding to others’ perspectives
- Familiarity and experience with various risk management techniques
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to drive negotiations to favorable results
- Experience with financial terminology and/or interpreting Legal or Quality documents a plus
- Will need to manage multiple projects and tasks independently, exercising initiative and ability to adapt to change. Must be comfortable dealing with ambiguous situations and issues
- Experience working in Oracle Hyperion Financial Management systems
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)