Regional Business Continuity Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
This position reports into the Business Continuity/Crisis management team as part of Enterprise Security Services. It has responsibility for the Americas region in developing, maintaining, and implementing business continuity strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, and coordinating with business and functional unit leadership in documenting of business continuity procedures. This includes testing plans and procedures to mitigate the negative effects of disruptive events.
This position will partner closely with business leaders, HR, IT, Facilities, Supply Chain, and other functional leaders across the Americas Region to ensure all business disruption policies are in place, and are aligned with local, regional laws and compliance regulations.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assess risks to business facilities and employees
- Oversee the design, development, maintenance, and implementation of business continuity plans for all businesses and functional areas for the Americas Region.
- Respond and lead Americas teams when business continuity plans are activated.
- Administer training and awareness of business continuity program to the Americas region.
- Monitor developing situations that pose a risk to business continuity and be ready to respond on a 24x7 basis.
- Develop drills and exercises to test the plans and assist with after action reviews
What We Are Looking For
- 2-5 years of experience with business continuity planning techniques
- Experience with business continuity tools and demonstrated ability to leverage the latest technology to enhance capabilities
- Demonstrated adaptability and responsiveness in a wide variety of stressful situations
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven experience presenting to and working with executive management.
- Superior multi-tasking abilities
- Individual should be a motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability for increased responsibilities.
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and proficiency.
- Level of Education: 4-year college degree
- Certifications: Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) or equivalent is preferred.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)