Operations Analyst I at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
The Operations Analyst at Vertafore is responsible for reporting, analysis and driving insights for Support. The role supports strategic projects for the organization, as well as our regular Executive reporting. This position maintains Vertafore's Vonage instance and our use of ServiceCloud. This requires systems management along with process building and patience.
Our environment here at Vertafore is fast-paced and deadline driven. We are looking for an individual that is collaborative and enjoys working through challenges with a supportive team.
· Create and maintain reports for Support. Large scope of reporting responsibilities, from daily reports and dashboards up to Executive level slide decks.
· Investigate operational needs, problems and opportunities, create and present solutions.
· Maintain Vonage and Service Cloud application for the Support org
· Own special projects to help drive business outcomes for support
· Responsible for data integrity and structure in systems used by Vertafore Operations
· 2+ years of experience supporting an operations organization
· Experienced in Executive communication and presentations: condensing complex data into accessible stories
· Extreme focus on attention to detail and delivering high-quality solutions.
· Basic financial modeling, expertise with Excel
· Hands-on experience with Project Management tools, Salesforce.com and Vonage
· Occasional weekend and/or after-hours availability
· An innate drive to solve complex problems, collaborate with others and mentor team members
· Demonstrated ability to produce well-written and succinct technical analysis and documentation to stakeholders in development and product management
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
- Located and working from an office location (when required)*
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.