Manager, Account Executives - Project Services at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine is the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, established to create a richer, more rewarding business travel experience by connecting a global network of businesses and lodging partners. Our innovative travel-tech company is on an incredible growth trajectory and will continue to build on our strong foundations by bringing our customer obsession, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision we make.
In December of 2021, we closed our series B funding round with a $1.3 billion valuation, and that’s just the beginning. We expect 2022 to be our best year yet.
Working hard behind the scenes building and supporting our platform are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams to our fast-growing sales, supplier, and member support orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture, with diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Complacency doesn’t live here. We’ve built a team of world-class people who really want to work with other world-class people. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please, read on!
We’re excited to add a new Manager for our Account Executives on our growing Project Services team! We’re aiming for candidates who are passionate about people development and are exceptional at developing a high performing inside sales team. If you’re a natural team motivator and excited about diving in to a fast paced environment with some record-breaking quarterly goals, then this is the job for you! You’ll play a key part in building out this function on our Project Services team and directly report to our Head of Project Services, who will empower you to achieve high expectations and hit our targets. Candidates who have proven experience as a SaaS & inside sales manager & thrive with building, developing and spearheading a team – this role is for you!
- Lead a sales team of 3-4 inside Account Executives
- Hire, train & ramp new Account Executives on our Project Services team with the help of our *future* Sales Trainer
- Develop & coach your team through weekly 1:1s, biannual reviews, quality assurance, and helping your AEs attain both personal & professional career goals
- Iterate on current sales processes, scripts, and incentives to improve conversions through consistency, regiments, and time management which includes Initial communication, accurate qualification, follow-up structure and closing training
- Collaborate cross functionally with key partners in Marketing, Sales Operations & Supply to improve processes & partnership.
- Implement and roll out of new sales contests on a monthly and quarterly basis
- 1-5 years tech and/or inside sales management experience
- 2+ years in an inside, full cycle sales role
- A passionate, enthusiastic, and energetic personality with ability to communicate & connect with a diverse group of Account Executives
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Outreach.io & ZoomInfo is a plus!
- Experience working in a high growth, fast paced start up environment is a plus!
- The base salary range for this role starts at $90,000-$140,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
- This role is eligible for remote work. Hotel Engine is authorized to do business in AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT & WA. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Hotel Engine is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.