Ever dreamed of running your own start-up? The Director, Data & Analytics has responsibility for stewarding Demand Insights from concept to commercial availably. With GHX’s potential access to purchase history data from nearly 85% of US hospitals and health systems, you will lead a cross-functional team to launch a breakthrough data-as-a-service (DAAS) offering that enables suppliers to: (i) anticipate changes in product demand; (ii) align sales and marketing teams for improved territory performance, and (iii) increase agility to meet rapidly evolving competitive threats and industry opportunities.
Responsibilities: commercial + cross-functional program management
- Build and execute a commercial readiness program from demand creation, through sales enablement, to the successful contracting of paying, alpha / beta customers.
- Build and set direction for a team of direct reports including, but not limited to sales, product marketing, customer success, and support.
- Work closely with industry advisors, prospects, and customers to Refine product requirements, orchestrating session to test wireframes, conduct usability assessments, and lead focus groups to ensure product/ market fit.
- Evangelize GHX’s market position, product, and capabilities to convert early customers into raving fans as well as internal alignment.
- Cross functionally collaborate to provide a voice in establishing data standards, refine taxonomy schemas, and provide QA oversight to ensure confidence in GHX’s market data.
- 8 +years, healthcare experience working in strategy, consulting, and/or product.
- Highly confident operating in ambiguous work environments.
- Capable of making rapid decisions and course correcting based on new information.
- Ability to immediately earn respect across directly managed and matrixed colleagues.
- Unabashedly willing to dig-in, at any level, to prevent programs risks.
- Create a culture that prioritizes resourcefulness over resources.
- Willingness to learn from past successes and mistakes vs. starting over.
- Work autonomously, lead transparently, prioritize product and people over strict processes.
Estimated Salary range for this position: $140,000- $155,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.