Digital Insights Analyst
Purpose: Provide the Product team with timely and actionable insights that inform new feature development and evaluation. Deliver compelling insights into content consumption that ultimately feeds and helps to shape DHI’s content strategy. Manage performance reporting across core user segments, content areas and devices.
- Leverage Adobe Analytics data to proactively deliver high-quality analysis and insight around candidate and employer trends that empower informed decision making
- Be the group ‘go to’ for all information and knowledge pertaining to dice.com professional user engagement.
- Provide diagnostic analytics that identifies underperformance across user segments and product features.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of information requirements within Product and Content, distilling these into technical tagging/data sourcing specifications.
- Partner with business stakeholders to set clear business KPIs and build dashboards that can provide timely and strategic insights
- Work with the B2B marketing and sales functions, providing analyses for focused research pieces that assist the company with its employer engagement needs.
- Support the development and maintenance of the group’s data glossary for all information relating to Analytics engagement indicators
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent web analytics experience, user segmentation, flow analysis, persona development (Essential)
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task several priorities simultaneously (Essential)
- Strong communication (written and oral) with ability to simplify highly complex information into terms that are easily consumed and acted upon (Essential)
- Strong Excel (Essential)
- BI Viz Experience, Tableau, Qlik (Desirable)
- Proficiency with SQL report writing (Desirable)
- Occasional travel
Required Education & Experience:
- 5+ years experience data analytics experience, preferably within an online media setting
- Extensive experience with Adobe Analytics
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with AB and/or multivariate testing
- Experience with joining multiple, disparate datasets to provide well triangulated reports
- Statistical/Numeric degree or equivalent experience