Data Scientist at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
- Contribute to analytics strategies that enable a data-driven decision-making approach across all functions.
- Proactively deliver high-quality analysis and insight that supports both the daily evolution of product performance and the longer term strategic goals of the company.
- Monitor product adoption and platform growth, providing insight on how this can be improved.
- Align with Product and Marketing ensuring that all release and user acquisition reporting requirements are appropriately scoped and implemented.
- Analyze product and marketing performance providing context with baselines, functional KPIs and external market data.
- Define, implement and where possible automate reporting and dashboards that support day to day operations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in product optimization, digital marketing effectiveness and client performance across all markets.
- Act as business liaison for area of responsibility Establish focal point for business area to request analytic/reporting/data science solutions.
- Ongoing support and optimization of analytic/reporting solutions.
What are we requiring for this role?
- Demonstrable knowledge of successful data/analytic practices, as well as strong business acumen
- Expertise in data analysis, insights and visualization
- Exposure to predictive/prescriptive analytics that informs decision making
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task several priorities simultaneously
- Ability to perform in a multidisciplinary and highly collaborative environment where knowledge sharing and communication is critical
- Ability to simplify highly complex information into terms that are easily consumed and acted upon
- Some familiarity with NOSQL and hybrid environments such as Google Big Query
- Fluency in SQL languages with proven ability to curate of datasets for use across the BI Layer
- Occasional travel
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Extensive experience with BI Viz tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience developing attribution models and campaign analytics
- Experience in analytical and statistical techniques and modelling (Multivariate/AB, user segmentation and regression analysis)
- Experience in Tableau administration
- Experience in Tableau installations, upgrades, license management and permissions
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!