Data Entry Representative - Quality (Part Time)(Colorado Only)
You must be a full-time Colorado resident.
This is a Remote Part-Time Position.
This position starts at $12/hr with up to 26 hours per week
Do you have a keen eye for detail and a passion for quality? Our Quality team at Ibotta is one of the key differentiators among Ibotta’s competitors. The accuracy, efficiency, critical thinking, and care the team puts into every task has been a key component in the success of our company. As a representative of the Quality team, the work you will complete in this position directly impacts our customers and clients.
- Transcribe data from multiple sources
- Grade receipt moderator work
- Audit transaction data
- Provide support for lower tiered members of the team
- Projects assigned by the Quality Leadership team
- Minimum 1 year of data entry (or equivalent) experience
- Ability to pass our alpha/numeric data entry test (speed and accuracy)
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Google Sheets and/or Excel
- Ability to quickly learn new software and processes with accuracy
- The ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to change in a positive and professional manner
- Past work experience in retail and/or grocery preferred
- Understanding/use of the Ibotta app preferred
- High-speed internet connection (5 megabits per second download and 1 megabit per second upload recommended) AND a reliable and up-to-date laptop or desktop computer are required.
Scheduling is based on business need. You must be a full-time Colorado resident. The position requires the ability to sit or stand with continuous keyboard and/or mouse use for the duration of your shift. You must have a distraction-free work environment with the ability to join video/audio calls with limited notice. High-speed internet connection (5 megabits per second download and 1 megabit per second upload recommended) AND a reliable and up-to-date laptop or desktop computer are required.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.