SonderMind is looking to hire a Date Engineer to support our growth. In this role, you will build a data warehouse that empowers business owners and analysts to run efficient and impactful analyses. You will join a growing data analytics team that is supportive, passionate, and collaborative.
As our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you are an analyst turned analytics or data engineer. You have past experience in building and managing data warehouses and can bring best practices to the team. You excel in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- 3+ years experience as a data analyst
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely about complex technical projects
- 1+ years of experience working with dbt
- Experience using command line and git
- Experience managing the entire data pipeline from source to end user
- Growth mindset
- Exceptional Excel and data analysis skills, including a strong grasp of statistics. Experience in a business intelligence tool (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Exceptional SQL skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Nice to Have
- Healthcare experience
- Previous Startup Experience
- Experience with fivetran
- This is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range for this role is $72,000. Actual compensation and title is commensurate with experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please share how this aligns with your previous experience and career goals.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is fully remote during COVID pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.