Custom Supply Chain Planner (ADX-236-20) at ArcherDX
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Collaborate with personnel in Clinical Studies, Sales, Customer Support, Logistics, Internal Production, Quality, and Research teams by assisting with planning volume sizes, quantities and when to order by monitoring on hand inventory, supplier lead times and fluctuating demand requirements.
- Provide forecasts to Internal Production teams and ensure proper levels of raw materials are available to support their production schedule.
- Coordinate with Procurement and Quality Assurance teams to address any supplier or subcontractor challenges.
- Serve as back-up to other Supplier Chain Planners
- Develop and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- Data entry and verification in ERP including input to test scripts and migration and configuration of a new ERP.
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact with the subcontractors, participate in meetings and/or provide regular updates as needed.
- Interact with suppliers to obtain material information, return nonconforming products, and support product manufacture and release.
- Manage the new custom product orders to cash process, ensuring custom orders are delivered on time by closely coordinating with Assay Development, Procurement, Receiving, Manufacturing, Kitting and Shipping teams.
- Ensure custom product is on hand and within the designated expiration dating, per the forecast, by reviewing on hand inventory, creating manufacturing requests and working in close coordination with the Assay Development team to determine bill of material updates and Quality Control requirements.
- Update the custom material planning spreadsheet with new run-rate product bill of materials, at minimum once per month, until new ERP implementation.
- 5 or more years of experience in supply chain, inventory control and management; preferably in managing items for the medical device, biotech, or pharmaceutical industries.
- Knowledge of S&OP best practices
- APICS Certification or Courses is preferred
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience writing and implementing standard operating processes, work instructions and visual process flow mapping
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP)/materials requirements planning (MRP) software
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working in regulated environments (ISO, FDA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience writing complex process documents
- Ability to learn technical information provided in trainings
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelors in a business, supply chain, operations, life science or other relevant field