Credentialing Associate at SonderMind
The need for mental health support has never been more acute yet frustrations abound for individuals unable to access care. With our recent successful Series B round of funding (https://tcrn.ch/3bXyvQW), our rapidly growing team is more prepared than ever to redesign behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you!
About this Role
The Credentialing Associate will efficiently and effectively complete operational activities that enable providers to be accepted into the SonderMind Provider Network. The Credentialing Associate will be an integral part of the Credentialing Team guiding therapists in completing credentialing procedures and in remaining compliant as an active in-network provider. Our ideal candidate for this role highly organized and has extreme attention to detail.
- Increase number of weekly CAQH provider validations from 25-40
- Identify at least one tool, resource or process every week that reduces the amount of time spent on a validation call from 30 minutes to 15 minutes
- Implement additional validation checks until 0% of providers that make it to CredSimple stage have outstanding items
- Achieve 100% accuracy of provider location information on internal and external rosters
- Reduce the number of tickets from payors about application updates by 50%
- Maintain a 48 hr SLA from SPN approval to full application submits
- Comfortable with high volume of interactions external contacts
- Natural inclination towards maximizing efficiency
- Strong commitment to accuracy
- Solution oriented
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown Denver location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401K matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind will offer this team member 18 days of leave a year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right? Generous base salary and commission structure
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.