Competitive Intelligence Manager at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Competitive Intelligence Manager to join our team!
The Competitive Intelligence Manager will work closely with the Director, Segment and Product Marketing to define a process and strategy for gathering, analyzing and consistently presenting our global competitive landscape to stakeholders across the organization. They will also be heavily involved in creating sales enablement collateral and training materials to help the sales organization position Greenhouse against our competitive set.Who will love this job
- A collaborator – you love working with others and forging strong cross-functional partnerships to achieve the best outcomes
- A researcher – you are resourceful and stay up to date with leading industry tools and publications to ensure our competitive insights are always well-informed
- A strategist – you are passionate about leveraging data to make strategic business decisions
- An educator – you enjoy sharing your knowledge and insights with your teammates to provide them with the tools in their arsenal to position us against any competitor
- Conduct market research across Greenhouse’s competitive set utilizing resources such as Gartner, IDC and more
- Manage the content of an internal hub that houses collective knowledge about Greenhouse’s main competitors.
- Develop, manage, and maintain sales enablement materials in Guru that clearly communicate the Greenhouse competitive advantage
- Develop initiatives to analyze win/loss data to identify areas of opportunity for Greenhouse in the market
- Partner with product marketing to support major product launches with competitive intelligence to complement sales collateral and messaging
- Own sales onboarding and continued education of competitive intelligence related positioning and messaging for the sales team
- A background in gathering and analyzing competitive data to both inform and tell a story to stakeholders across the organization
- A track record of developing scaled messaging, enablement collateral, and training materials for sales teams
- Experience with Salesforce, Gartner, and other competitive intelligence tools
- A demonstrated ability to multitask, switch priorities, be flexible, and sustain good time management skills
- An understanding of the SaaS landscape (HR technology experience a plus)
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
The ranges provided below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
$110,000 - $135,000
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely and will be through at least August 2021. We are planning on returning to working in our offices in September 2021.**