Business Process Analyst Senior - Enterprise Applications at Ball Aerospace (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
At Ball Aerospace, we care about the health and safety of our team members, their families and our communities. Ball Aerospace will comply with Executive Order 14042 and all team members will be required to provide proof of completed vaccination status as a condition of employment as stated within the Order, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations.
Clearance Requirement: A current, active TS/SCI CI Polygraph security clearance is required.
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Operations Strategic Support Unit plays a fundamental role in enabling efficient business and program execution – from technologies and investments to supply chain, manufacturing and test operations, facilities management, and information technology services.
Business Process Analyst Senior – Enterprise Applications
What You’ll Do:
- Support Enterprise Application System as well as Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. (BATC) developed applications used to enable support for program execution activities in multiple environments including classified areas.
- Provide user support for critical engineering application and supporting applications across all production environments (classified and non-classified).
- Troubleshoot technical issues associated with the enterprise applications.
- Support data migrations across multiple environments.
- Make configuration updates to enable new capabilities.
- Support standing up engineering tools in new environments.
- Capture user change request suggestions and propose/configure solutions that meets their needs.
- Troubleshoot technical issues associated with these integrated systems including operating systems, Server applications/features, supporting applications, databases, and User interfaces.
- Work with internal users of these applications to understand functionality needs, configure the system to provide requested functionality and provide second level users support as needed.
- Support new ITS projects to develop new capabilities that involve these applications, work closely with ITS software developers to design/develop/deploy new enhancements and interfaces, configure data access controls.
- Support the deployment of new instances of these applications inside classified areas.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 10 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- A current, active TS/SCI CI Polygraph security clearance is required.
- Velocity system user experience preferred.
- Software Development and System Administration experience working with SQL, Java, C#, Tomcat, Wildfly, PowerShell, WebLogic, Web services or APIs, REST services, XML, JSON are a plus.
- Security+ Level 2 Certification (SYO-501 or equivalent) is preferred.
- Application server experience.
- Experience using IFS (ERP) and Velocity (SAP) or related systems.
- Customer service, excellent communication and listening skills, organized, demonstrated ability to work with a cross-functional team, self-motivated, detail oriented.
- Familiarity with A&D industry, configuration and data management processes and processes supporting manufacturing of complex products.
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Verification that your current security clearance or government customer access meets the requirement for this position will be required.
Relocation for this position is not available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $97,500 - $132,500 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.