Business Analyst - Enterprise Integration at GHX
This role requires gathering product requirements, product feedback, prioritizing work and working closely with on-shore and off-shore development team members. The successful candidate will create detailed product requirements and work closely with the Development/Domain teams on a regular basis to guide progress, build and deliver the product.
In addition, the Business Analyst will analyze business processes and participate in the definition, documentation, testing, training, implementation, and support of the solutions produced by the enterprise integration team. The successful candidate will have the initiative and thoroughness to manage multiple asks from internal customer for the integration domain as well as act as a liaison from product development to product management and customer operations, the professionalism to effectively collaborate with, and influence, multiple stakeholders and internal customers, as well as the creativity and tenacity to track and drive activities to completion.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- The Business Analyst will be a part of the Enterprise Integration team and will work with the development team and Product Management to understand, contribute, manage, provide training and necessary education for the solution offering, product vision and roadmap.
- Partners with Product Managers and the Market Managers to understand and set the correct customer expectations regarding product/solution delivery.
- Supports business cases to assess the relative benefits of product/solution enhancements or new products/solutions
- Deeply understands and represents the voice of the customer for the product functionality in the portfolio
- Works cross-functionally with the GHX product development, product management, customer operations, legal, sales and marketing to translate voice of customer needs into well-defined, clear, and concise user stories. Specifies scope and requirements as well as defines acceptance criteria for those features
- Collaborates with Development/Domain teams to prioritize development items to align with the product roadmap
- Acts as a product development liaison for the delivery/development team to the business groups by communicating the “why” and provides clear cross-functional communication of development timelines, scope, and implications
- Manages and develops product backlog, as well as user stories backlog for implementation
- Works with Product Development and Management to determine ongoing priorities and business values for functionality and stories.
- Works with Product Managers to develop high-level requirements for functionality.
- Coordinates alignment of development, testing, infrastructure, support and implementation teams for successful introduction of products to market.
- Manages releases to ensure delivery, coordinating milestones across teams
- Tracks and reports on product status to ensure delivery dates are met
- Monitors product performance and proactively identifies opportunities for product improvements
- Identifies risks, issues, and problems and escalates as appropriate, proposing mitigation plans to overcome obstacles
- Coordinates with Product Management and the Market Managers to support analysis of profitability and competitive gaps
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline preferred, or a combination of education and related experience.
- 3+ years of experience in analytical role with technology projects or overseeing the administration / management / development of a technical product.
- Experience working within an Agile methodology and demonstrated ability to effectively operate within an Agile team environment
- 4+ year of experience with handling customer integrations/operations/interfacing in supply chain or a healthcare setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work with globally distributed development teams
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work well with others and resolve conflicts that may arise between different viewpoints
- Ability to assess risks, dependencies, and identify mitigation strategies
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of constituents, both inside and outside of the company.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, listening) and able to produce high quality documentation, statistical reports and projections for the product/solution state.
- Skilled in leading meetings, setting agendas, driving decisions, and negotiating
- Excellent analytical (business/systems) and problem-solving skills.
- Strong facilitation and project management skills.
- Ability to learn new technology or functional area quickly and thoroughly
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
- Self-motivation, high attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)