Biostatistics Coordinator (ADX-30-20)
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhances genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Define biostatistical deliverables for projects
- Identify discrete tasks related to project deliverables and estimate timelines for completion
- Communicate statistical methodologies and approaches in meetings, protocols, and presentations
- Ensure that biostatisticians and statistical analysts are completing tasks on time and according to protocols, guidance documents, and regulatory requirements
- Contribute to the development of statistical analysis plans and study reports
- As needed, review R code to verify output and validate that results meet user needs
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Processing and handling of European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- 3+ years of experience in applied statistics or biostatistics
- 3+ years of experience in a managerial role
- Understanding of molecular biology (experience with high-throughput sequencing preferred)
- Familiarity with a broad range of statistical concepts and analyses
- Proficiency with R programming
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Master’s degree in statistics or biostatistics