B2B Webmethods Developer at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing and supporting B2B interfaces like 850, 810, 3A4, 3C3 etc.
- Provides timely support in troubleshooting defects and providing resolutions.
- Support production deployments and project go-live tasks.
- Actively participate in team meetings and collaborate with other team members to carry out project deliverables.
- Responsible for supporting WebMethods integration platforms all environments.
What We Are Looking For
- 6 + years of experience in SoftwareAG webMethods product suite. Versions 9.x or latest is a must.
- Experience of B2B transactions type like (EDI, RosettaNet and webService)
- Experience on webMethods Integration Server, admin console, universal Message, trading networks, EDI, Flat File, web Service (SOAP/REST) and deployer.
- Experience in handling/resolving partner connectivity issues.
- 2+ years of experience in webMethods BPMS ( Business Process Management System). Experience in designing complex BPM process models, develop corresponding IS services.
- Experience deploying webMethods components in a clustered environment.
- Experience integrating webMethods with ERP / Legacy platforms.
- Good understanding and development experience of message formats like XML and Flats File
- Knowledge on APIs
- Experience in Oracle SOA and API gateway
- Hands on experience in upgrade for Software AG webMethods 9.x and 10.x.
- Exposure and knowledge on databases like Oracle, SQL server etc.,
- Experience with Oracle and other database platforms for SQL development and debugging
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)