B2B Analyst I at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Business Analyst are the link between the information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Analyze and manage daily production transactions and escalate issues to the appropriate business partners
- Setup and support of EDI/RN partnerships and VAN/3rd party communications
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve or escalate problems with EDI X12, EDIFACT, or RosettaNet data and/or mapping errors
- Basic knowledge of integration rules - webMethods
- Trace data through from back-end Oracle ERP system to webMethods translator and identify issues
- Monitor error alerts and reprocess data as needed
- Act as functional analyst by gathering business requirements, creating solutions, and communicating them to development team
- Attend conference calls with Arrow business users and trading partners
- Run SQL queries to trace data and report statistics
- Create PLSQL queries as needed to support team functions
- Provide 2nd-level support to Offshore B2B support and development teams (Asia, India)
Job complexity may vary among jobs within this job level and will align with one of the job complexities listed below:
(1) Incumbent has knowledge and experience in own discipline and may still be acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Incumbent builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of straightforward problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. A moderate level of guidance and direction is provided.
(2) Incumbent has extensive knowledge and experience in own discipline, possesses strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of complex problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Limited guidance and direction is provided.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)