Arrow's immixGroup has a full-time opportunity for a Contracts Associate in McLean, VA. This position will be a part of our Programs Team, supporting a number of immixGroup’s contract vehicles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer day-to-day activities including contract modifications, reporting & compliance associated with maintaining and administering federal, state and local contracts
- Assist in the monitoring of bid-desks for multiple contracts, which includes keeping bid tracking log updated, submitting bid notices to the appropriate Sales team, and submitting no-bids.
- Assist in contract reporting requirements, including coordinate fee payments with AP team.
- Preparation of price list updates, supporting price analyses, data validation, and formatting.
- Act as a backup to lead contract specialist, as needed.
- Monthly/quarterly reporting/data reconciliation preparation.
- Assist other team members with tasks and questions related to contracts of focus.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing