Technical Writer at Vendavo
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.Job Description
We are looking for a new Documentation team member in the Czech Republic (preferably in, but not limited to, the Hradec Králové area) that will work on a word class pricing solution that empowers the world’s most successful B2B organizations.
We are looking for an open-minded, responsible and proactive team player who is keen on technical writing.
You will participate in building customer satisfaction through providing relevant, comprehensive, and easy-to-use product documentation. You will closely cooperate with developers and business colleagues in a fast-paced agile environment and contribute to the success of Vendavo.
In your job you will
- Create, maintain and own documentation for a product. This will then be used by our support dept., implementation engineers and end users.
- Reflect on different audiences as for styles, perspective, and level of detail.
- Work with agile development teams, and in a small team of 4 technical writers.
- Use Atlassian Confluence, JIRA and Azure DevOps on daily basis.
- Have high autonomy in shaping your work style and schedule.
- Develop your technical writing skills.
What you need to be successful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Drive for meeting deadlines and self-organized work.
- Experience working in a collaborative content development environment.
- Be open to feedback.
What may also help you
- Proficiency in working with wiki tools, text editing and DTP applications, document source control tools and project tracking systems (such as JIRA).
- Coding experience.
We are offering
- Working within a team of friendly skilled people where help is always in reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace, with weekend retreats and fun team activities
- Opportunities to learn a new field and get a deep understanding of enterprise tech
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Company sponsored events for employees, volunteer tech talks and tournaments
- Weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- 25 days of paid vacation + 2 days paid for charity activities
- One additional day of global corporate holiday each quarter
- Monthly benefits allowance, flat rate meal programme
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague, Hradec Kralove and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- High-end laptop and smartphone, including personal use
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members