Senior Technical Writer
At Duda (www.duda.co) we are driven by our desire to empower our customers with the most innovative and efficient tools for creating, managing and cultivating the online presence of their SMB customers. We serve many types of customers, from freelance web professionals and digital marketing agencies, to SaaS platforms, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and online publishers in the world.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Writer who will be responsible for developing and managing Duda’s product documentation and support content. Our ideal candidate has experience working with agile software development teams and has managed online documentation and knowledge bases in the past. If you are also someone who thrives in a dynamic, customer-centric organization and have successfully worked with team members across departments to ensure quality and consistency of content, then we would love to hear from you!
- Work closely with development, customer support, and product management to develop high-quality documentation
- Draft, edit, and publish content across multiple support portals and languages
- Maintain content for and manage multiple projects simultaneously, learn the products, and work as an integral part of the product team
- Manage the translation process for all documentation and help content
- Perform analysis of support portals and use data to meet team and company KPIs
- Work with marketing to create and enforce writing style guide
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of content development experience, preferably with a SaaS company, producing software documentation and help content
- Familiarity with agile software development life cycles and the ability to interact with all levels within a development organization
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to users at all levels
- Ability to quickly learn, demonstrate and reapply learning
- Familiarity with Zendesk and MacCap Flare preferred
- Functional knowledge or experience in web design preferred; knowledge of CSS/HTML a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
More About Duda
The Education team is based out of the Colorado office (in addition to the offices we have in California, Israel and the UK). We are an agile, creative team of individuals who are supportive of each other and like to have fun while working hard. Whether it’s conquering 14ers, sharing a pint at a local brewery after work, or going for a bike ride, we are always looking to add whatever fun you’d like to bring to the table as well. Duda also offers top-tier health benefits, 401k, plenty of snacks and drinks, on-site lunches, an education reimbursement fund, unlimited PTO/vacation, and work-from-home Fridays. A brief summary of Duda’s accomplishments in 2018 can be found here: https://2018dudareview.duda.co.